Saturday, February 26, 2005
Aussies
Well i would abide by the lyrics of my fave song!
"But I won't forget the place I come from" - Breakaway
U noe me. I prefer Singaporean culture to Western Culture. but i think ultimately its up to you. Whichever you are more comfortable with... which i certainly think is Singaporean culture. I think u shldnt let urself to be pressurized to drink lar..
jus laugh at ur ang moh friends when theyre in hospital with liver failure...
nah lets not be so mean.
or u could become a 'social' drinker... which is not too bad. i.e u hv lesser chance of dying of liver failure. as in once a week wid ur frens.. good enuf to fit in lar...
but seriously if u say ang mohs think theyre better than Asians, reli got nthg to say lar.. but i doubt every1 of them thinks like that... u can heck care those who do think like that... for there will always be jealous pple...
or those who frown upon Asians for the sake of it - like me frowning upon White Pple sometimes?
i dont condone my own actions cos i myself noe that each race got its flaws n fortes...
anw im damn tired n still hv to do my own blog so good luck keegan with ur little problem... k... big problem... nah... little problem
ciaoz~
posted by ben. p at 11:29 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home