Saturday, December 25, 2004
blank
just yesterday, as i was making my way to my parents' friend's house for a christmas dinner, i met someone along the way. problem was, she knew me, but i didn't know who she was. it went something like this:
I was transferring from the MRT NS line to the EW one at City Hall. As i alighted the EW train pulled into the station, so, like many around me, I rushed over to squeeze into the already packed train of busy commuters. Then, as I walked over to the glass doors, there were two girls who just came out, either of which said, 'Keegan!'
I turned back, stared blankly momentarily, then cocked my head slightly in doubt. And I knowI shouldn't have been so rude, but I continued walking to one of the doors and just managed to fit myself in. I turned back, and waved, pretending I knew her.
One waved back, and then the door closed. The train started moving, so I looked at the floor, still trying desperately to remember her name. With a cranded neck, I looked out the window, only managing to catch a glimpse of their side profile, but now I forgot that too.
Sigh, I'm not evens ure whehter I met her in Australia or an old primary school friend. Shucks I hate it when I can't remember people's name. What would you have done?
posted by gneake at 3:40 PM
2 Comments:
ignore. pretend i din hear. hahaha... err donnno. but you were catching a train lah so never mind. haha.
5:44 PM
cannot la, cos they recognise me and i looked at them. oh wellsss.
4:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home